Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mowing the lawn like my daddy.....





Braxton has become quite the helper around the house here lately.

He loves to cut the grass with Jeremy and it is so cute to watch. Braxton must do everything like his daddy when comes to mowing the lawn. He bends down to start his mower, then pushes it along the yard, (he even walks like Jer) and he also stops to move move things out of the way like daddy does too. It amazes me at how much Brax knows and does at such a young age.

I have to say this has been one of the cutest things I have witnessed because Brax had to do it just like Jeremy.

Most every time we are outside now Brax says "Daddy cut grass" and it is too sweet!! I know Brax will be elated when he & his daddy get to cut grass again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment