Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Little Athlete!!!!

I tried to tell him he's too young to dunk!
B's getting squared to shoot!!!



Well it's safe to say that Brax loves sports. We enrolled him in an instructional based sports program called "Sports Tykes" and he loves it as well as Coach Shannon!!!

Sports Tykes is a 13 week program offered to preschoolers and it teaches them the basic skills of basketball, t-ball, football, & soccer. Coach Shannon is great with the kids, can you imagine trying to teach a group of two year olds sports? She has many techniques tothe children grasp the concept of each sport. Brax really got basketball, he loves to "feed Mr. Net!"


The first three weeks the kids are learning basketball and might I say Brax can shoot, unlike me in my basketball days!! Anyhow, we are all looking forward to the rest of the program and to see how Braxton fares in the rest of the activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment