Monday, November 8, 2010

There will never be enough words.....



Braxton & I would like to say thank you to a wonderful man. He is the backbone of our family and we would not know what to do without him!!! Jer, you are an amazing father, friend, & person and like the title of the blog says, there will never be enough words to express our love & gratitude that we have for you. Jer, you make all things possible for us and we appreciate it more than you will ever know. You are a great role model and I hope & pray that Brax will be just like you when he grows up. Your heart is so big and your love for God is breathtaking. This love flows deeply to us as well as all who surround you. You truly are one of the most genuine & sincere people I have ever known and I am so glad that you are my best friend, not to mention my husband!! I am one lucky lady who has the best of the best & it's all because of you and how you take care of us. We love you so very much. Please know that we try our very best to love you, take care of you, & show you our appreciation of all the wonderful things you do & give to us on a daily basis. Thank you for always being here and loving us no matter what! You are an amazing man and we love you with all we have and all we are!!!


WE LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! you are the best! I love you more than you know

    ReplyDelete