Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The new Family of four!!



Hudson's birth was highly anticipated by all but I think Braxton was the most anxious
to be the first to hold his new baby brother!!!
We told B that he could be the very first one to hold Hudson & that made him very excited.
The new Big Brother was happy when he finally got to get Hudson in his arms!

Braxton did a wonderful job by jumping right in and taking charge. He was thrilled to finally meet his brother and get to hold him!

Our proud new family!
Daddy and I are in love with our boys!!!!
I can already see the future & oh how I am in trouble....
Three boys and only one girl!

I finally got to lay my hands on lil Hudson!!
From the moment I heard his cry in the operating room I was in love but when I finally got to hold him, wow, it could not have been any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment