Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Good times with great friends!!!

Tonight I had dinner with my long time friends Heather, Allie & Amanda. All of us went o high school together and have managed to keep our friendships up over the years. We had a such a great time. We always do when we get together. These girls I have truly grown up with and will be friends with forever! We have seen each other grow in many different ways and continue to make our journey in this life together. It's funny how we just connect! I thank God for you girls as you all have been there for me through thick & thin! I can't wait to grow older together, hence I worded that!. I firmly believe that we will be 75 years old baking Suga cookies and talking about our grandchildren and Lord knows what else one day!!!! Thanks for a fabulous dinner and of course for great friendships!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment