Friday, January 22, 2010

Lunch with Nanny!!




We had lunch with Nanny today and what was supposed to be lunch turned into a fiasco!!! We met mom at Steak & Shake and we were early so Brax was playing with all the buttons & knobs in the car, something he really enjoys doing. Well then we went into eat, had a nice lunch and when we were ready to leave what do you know the car doesn't start!!!! Brax left one of the interior lights on. It was so cold outside to make it even better!!! Mom was pulling out of the parking lot and thankfully I was able to stop her!! We had to unload all of our stuff which included some groceries and then try to find some jumper cables. No luck with the jumper cables. Mom calls Wifi (my dad) he is in Dunwoody and lets him know what's going on. Why she did this I have no idea. Well yea I do, its because I told her to take me to Target where I would buy the jumper cables and we would jump my car off. Mom freaked, saying "we can't do that, that I do not know how and that and I was going to get hurt if I did! . I told her "to stop, that I knew how to do it and just do what I say"!! She loved that!!!!

Anyhow, buy the time I bought jumper cables and got back to the car Wifi had arrived and he gets in the car and it and starts right up!! We all laughed!!! So I unloaded my moms car that had all of our stuff and during all of this hoorah Brax conveniently spilled his milkshake in his car seat and not to mention I dumped mine all over the dashboard in moms car to!!

So what seemed to be just lunch, well it turned out to be much more fun that!!

The pics are Braxton drinking his Nanny's sprite, he always make this funny face when he drinks sprite because of the carbonation!! Check Nanny's face too!

No comments:

Post a Comment