Thursday, March 18, 2010

Too big for my britches!!!!





Braxton is in complete control of Grandma & Grandpa at the Mountain house, well it's actually all the time whether they it's true or not!!!. He loves to do dishes and make them sit at his table to color. I hope that he continues to love to do the dishes as he grows as that would be awesome but I know it's highly unlikely. These were taken while we were relaxing at the mountain house and might I add it was a great time. Brax, Grandma & I went shopping at the Whistle Stop in Franklin NC and then one day we drove to the Highlands to find that it was snowing there so we came right back home. All in all it was a great 5 days spent with family! Braxton also found this Scooby Do toy and his face when he wold make it spin by himself was so funny. I caught him numerous times even rocking to the beat, hilarious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment