Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter
















Easter was fun this year!! We had two stops, which meant twice the eggs!!! Yeah!!!

Saturday we went to moms house and ate way to much and hunted eggs! Brax got $31 in total, the kid racked up!! Mommy loves those types of egg hunts, I just wish they had them for adults!!!! He & Lane had so much fun together they yelled at the ducks, ate Popsicles, slammed the new screen door, and soaked up all the attention!!!! What more could a kid ask for!!! My aunt Nancy was really excited to about the egg hunt per facial expression!!! Silly Aunt Nancy!!!!




My Uncle David and my cousin Taylor had a really cute candid shot, so cute I couldn't resist!!! The other two in pics are my cousins Todd & Kristen, it was like pulling teeth to get them to take a pic, not sure why though becuase they are so cute!! I also posed with Taylor, my cousin, as you can tell she is a professional poser and yeah for me not so much!!! It was fun though!!!



We were also able to get some really cute pics of the family and our newest addition, Buddy, the dog. He is sooo cute and lovable. He is my uncle Tom's dog but Brax really wishes he was ours so that he would have a pool partner!!!


Sunday we went to church then to Granny's house. Brax had a ball here as well. I think he really liked aunt Faye's Bunny hop!!! That's a tradition that Aunt Faye and all of the kids MUST do before they hunt eggs!! It's really funny because she has this crazy hat and the little kids sometimes get freaked out about it!!!! Lots of candy was to be got and the kids wanted it all!!! Brax was able to get a basket full with the help of his cousins Kassie, Gracie, Carly and Tatum!!! I think Carly was more intersted in posing though as she did look really cute so I can't blame her, npt to mention she is such a teenager!!!

Braxton also had fun playing football with the bigger kids as you can see he already looks & knows the part, wow what a cutie, is that kid a model or what???

We had a great time with both families and more importantly this year I learned a lot more of the true meaning about Easter. Let me just say Thank you to our God for ALL that HE did and still does today because HE is a living God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment