Friday, April 2, 2010

Thank you DADDY!!


Jer you are a wonderful husband, father, friend and most of all the best person that Brax & I know. We are so thankful to have you in our lives and for you to be very active in it. You always want to be engaged with us and have our little family together whether it's going places or just hanging out at the house. I know I appreciate this characteristic about you and more importantly, I know this means the world to Braxton.

You truly are a man of God and we thank you for that. God's light shines through you and makes us a better family each & everyday. We love & adore you with all of our hearts and are so proud to say that you are our leader!

I want to thank you for always supporting me and giving me the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom. That decision totally changed my world and our family for the best! I couldn't have done it with out you and I just thank you from the bottom of my heart! You will never know just how much you and your advice mean to me. You are my world and I love you!!!! Thank you for all that you do for me & Brax and most of all who you are!!

We love you DADDY!!!!

1 comment: