Thursday, December 2, 2010

Black Friday.....


SHOPPING, SHOPPING, & more SHOPPING!!!!!

Just how many stores can we get to
& what all can we buy!?!?

Every year since I can remember I have went shopping on Black Friday.
It is a tradition for my mom & I to get out at the wee hours of the morning to hustle & bustle around town just buying up tons of stuff!!
IT'S FUN and I LOVE IT!!!
For the past two years Carly, my niece, has joined us which hasadded to the excitement!
She is 14 & loves to shop. Really she just likes to hang with me & mom!!
We really love her being with us too!!
As you can see we did a pretty good job at buying things.
We completely filled my trunk & back seat with goodies.
We hit the road at 5:30 am & finished shopping around 1:30,
which makes us CRAZY in most peoples eyes!
I think why I love this so much is the fact it is a tradition & it's something that only mom & I and now Carly do. It's like our special time together and I will always cherish this.
We always know the question of the day on Thanksgiving is:
what time & where are we meeting......

No comments:

Post a Comment