Thursday, December 16, 2010

Magical Night of Lights



How sweet is Brax. We were touring the lights and he would stick his head out the window because he saw other children doing so. He thought is was so cool!! I just happen to take this pic and needless to say it is one of my favorites, ever!!!

The entire family went to the magical nights of lights, yep even good old duchess. Brax really likes taking her along for the ride where ever we maybe going and how can one resist?

At the end of light tour there is "Santa's Village which includes a carnival type atmosphere, Santa's Workshop, and a fire pit for people to get warm. As you can see Brax took full advantage of the activities.

Brax & Black Diamond
My fearless child who will do almost anything.

Like I stated earlier, my child has no fear when it comes to doing things......
He saw the ferris wheel and said and I quote, "I want to ride that" while pointing directly to the huge wheel of lights!!! As you can see he won but not without a good bit of hesitation from both dad & I. Jeremy had to take him because I was not dressed appropriately, No bogan or coat.
I planned that one well, didn't I?

The ferris wheel and Jer said it was shady!!!
Brax kept trying to look down at me and Jer had to literally pull him down and put the Dad clamp on him so he wouldn't fall out. When it was time to get off, Brax pitched a fit, all he wanted to do was keep riding!!!

The end of the night roast!!! Ummmmm Bliss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment