Monday, May 2, 2011

Celebrating Easter!!!



Easter 2011

Let me start by saying this Easter was quite fun & different!!! Brax got the Easter Bunny but he did not like him, however he did thoroughly enjoy making his bunny face which you see the both of us doing above. Brax is more smiling in this one but I was making my bunny face and I think that's what got B to make such an adorable smile!!!
Look at these two cuties!!!
MAN I HAVE SOME GOOD LOOKING GUYS IN MY FAMILY!!!!
We started off celebrating Easter at Nanny & Papa's house Saturday with all of the family. We had really good food and got to watch Lane & Brax hunt eggs & open their Easter beach bags all the while Easton ( Lane's little bro who is 3 months old) is just sleeping or possibly thinking what in the world are these people doing!!
Lane & Brax after the racked up on the egg hunt ( the Easter bunny fills his eggs with money at Nanny's house & I mean jack, I kind of wish I was a kid again) are patiently waiting on Nanny to bring their gifts from the Easter Bunny!
Aren't they precious!
Look at the bucket and all of the eggs are filled with "ooohh moneey""" both boys would say when they opened each one.
Here is Brax Easter morning. Like I stated earlier he wasn't too sure about the bunny coming to his house so he & Hudson's Easter baskets had to be left on the front porch. It was so funny to see Brax look for & finally see his goodies. He was literally peeking through the windows and side glass of the front door when he stumbled across his stuff. He said "dad, he did come. The Easter bunny came and left my stuff on the porch." Priceless I tell you!!!
Now here is the different part of this Easter I was talking about. Just look at these fab 4...
DOES ANYTHING LOOK STRANGE TO YOU??????
Pictured above is Grandma, Nanny, Aunt Fay, & cousin Amanda all with their homemade Easter bonnets on. Carly, our niece had this wonderful idea to have all the woman make a bonnett and have a contest to see whose was the best. This spectacle was quite hysterical. Everyone who made a bonnet had to line up and walk the red carpet to show their bonnets to the judges. Grandma was doing her gun prance, Nanny was well I really do not know what you call her moves, Fay did her little Jig and Amanda of course strutted her Victoria Secret catwalk parade for everyone. WOW, is all I can say. I swear as the years go by it gets crazier & crazier!!!
Finally , the egg hunt at Granny's. Do the kids look ready to you?
Fay has this tradition to line the kids up to sing & dance their way out of Granny's garage before the great escape to the yard to find as many eggs as they can. Most of them just take off running once they make a few steps! The kids really love it they just have to act like they do not because some of them are getting older and too cool for that kind of stuff!!
What a cute bunch. Here are Will, Grace, Trey, & Brax all enjoying their findings from the egg hunt. Too sweet!!!

Overall Easter was awesome this year and I thank God for the real meaning of this holiday,
The CROSS & it's powerful meaning!!!!
Thank you LORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment