Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day


What a wonderful day it was!!!

Brax made this card and vase which have his finger prints on it as bumbles bees, flowers, caterpillers, & lady bugs. It is absolutely precious!!

We all slept in until 8:20 it was fabulous!!!! Once I awoke to see what time it was I just knew the day was going to be great because I had already received an awesome gift, the whole family slept in!!!! For all of the moms, you know how special that is!!!! When the three of us finally & then headed to church. After church we came home to get our new favorite toy, the jeep, and went to Gran's Grans house for lunch with all of the crew. Finally, we went swimming at Grandma & Grandpa's, what a way to end a wonderful day!

Mothers day is a special day to say thank you to your mom and all the moms in your life for all of the effort they put in to you over the years. A mother is someone special and until you have a child of your own you really do not have a clue what that feeling is nor do you appreciate EVERYTHING that a mom does. With that being said I would like to thank my Mom for always being there for me no matter what & loving me unconditionally. Your wonderful and I could not imagine a better mother!!! I love you sooooo much!!! I would also like to thank Joan, Evelyne, Granny, my Nanny & all of the my wonderful Aunts for being such an inspiration to me over the years. Ladies it is you who I learn from and strive to be just half the mother you all have been to me & your children. You all hold a special place in my heart and I love each & everyone of you more than words could ever express!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful Mothers!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment