Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Art in the park as well as art in the backyard!!!

I have a new hobby!!!

Painting!!!!!

On of my friends, Anna, introduced me to Canvas by U which is totally fun as well as addicting!
Anna, Kim, & I went to Atlantic Station for "Art in the Park" to paint these festive pumpkins!
So much fun & surprisingly easy! One of the coolest things about this is that you really do not need to to know how to paint (or be that crafty) yet your picture turns out pretty good, except for my vines that look like witches hair. That's our joke about my pumpkins & their vines!!

Kim, Anna, & me

See how all the painting are very similar yet completely different?
Can you see the witches hair?!?!!

Here's what I came home to....

Brax & daddy painting. B had to paint something because he new that I was!
He choose to paint the stairs that he & Jer built for the trampoline, blue.
Too sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment