Friday, November 18, 2011

Hudson is 6 months


Hudson is growing so fast it's hard to believe that
a half of a year has come & gone!
Our little guys is quite the act....
Hudson is honestly the best baby I know and I am in no way bias either!
Hudson has accomplished sitting up by himself and rolling all over the place. He loves to eat solid foods with Avocado being his favorite! I am guessing he weighs between 18 & 19 lbs and is 26 inches tall. We go for his check up next week so I will update the stats then. Hudson's personality is.... well he's a ham to say the least! Always smiling and cooing and might I add he's a snuggler too! It's sooooo GREAT!!!!






Over the past six months we as a family have grown closer because of Hudson!
Jer & I have have witnessed many firsts with our boys as well as a love that only brothers know & have! Hudson loves his big brother Braxton and Braxton loves Hudson. I can not think of a morning that has went by without hearing "hey buddy, I love you" come out of Braxton's mouth. Hudson LOVES to watch every move B makes! It soothes my heart as a mom to know that my kids love each other so much!

Thank you God for Happy Healthy Boys & more so thank you for the love we share for each other as a family! We are truly blessed!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite family! So precious! I love you all so much! Love, Janet

    ReplyDelete