Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family...


So, here is who we are.....
Jeremy, Jessica & Braxton Glaze. We are followers of Jesus Christ and LOVE life. We are very honest and caring people who strive to be the best we can at all we do. We enjoy family & friends, loving each other, and sharing Gods love with all we can. Jeremy & I have been married for 6 and half years but have known each other for 14 years. I am a 28 year old stay at home mom and Jeremy is 32 year old business owner/sales manager of a company in the aggregate industry. We live in Suwanee GA and just enj0y life and what God so graciously provides for us each & everyday!

We were blessed with our son Braxton on June 4, 2008. He has truly changed our lives in so many ways and opened our eyes to much more than we ever anticipated. Braxton is a gift from God and we cherish him and are so thankful to God for giving us such a wonderful little boy! Through parenting I have become someone who I never thought I would be, a stay @ home mom, and I love it! I think that this was Gods way of letting me know that there is more to life than work and the basic routine that we all fall into. That FAMILY and LOVE ( both of which God wants us to have as well as share) are the two main ingredients to a rich & successful life! God also is teaching me what my purpose is and that is to be the best wife, mom, & Christian I can be. I do this through actively seeking God, having a friendship with Him (like I've never had before) most importantly caring for my family & giving as well as experiencing true love, GODS LOVE. In doing these things life has become so easy, its like all the chains of this world have been taken away and its time to really live, really have quality time with family and love like no other. All of this is overwhelming, I know but this is truly what I as well as my family is experiencing and that's what we want everyone to have & experience.
FAMILY: love, honor, cherish, take care of, provide for and most of all live by the word of the GREAT GOD!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very uplifting. I am loving getting to know you two. Thanks for being so awesome.

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete