Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Friends!!!!

This past Friday we had our dear friends Heather & Eric over for dinner. It was so nice to have them here. We had a great evening of talking and being entertained by Braxton.

Heather & I went to middle & high school together. We played traveled softball for many years and which meant we spent every weekend as well as many week night together. We experienced many things over the course of the years and are still wonderful friends. It never amazes me the conversations that we indulge in every time we get together! I guess that's what great friends are all about!!! We always laugh and just enjoy each others company. Luckily our husbands get along great. Sometimes all too well, if you know what I mean! This makes things so much easier and so much more fun!!!

Friday was a great time, like I said Braxton had to show off for them which we all found amusing!!! He would laugh at his self, run around like a chicken with it's head cut off and just be crazy B!! All in all it's fun to watch your child try to be the center or attention at all times.

I just want to say Thank you to God for friends like Heather & Eric. It's hard to find good friends and even harder to keep them as permanent figures in our lives. Jeremy and I both said at the end of the night "we really enjoyed their company and they are good people!" I think a lot of times we take our friends for granted and we shouldn't. Heather & I have been friends 17 years and as we get older we grow together in different ways. I always look forward to the times when we get to hang out because it's always interesting, fun & most important genuine! I guess this is somewhat a tribute to Heather & Eric. Thanks for being you and loving us! We love yall and look forward to growing old together.....

No comments:

Post a Comment