Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving!





We have so much to be thankful for!

So our Thanksgiving consisted of two stops on two different days, that's so awesome!!!
First we went to the Glaze side of the fam on Wednesday which was at Dan & Donna's house (Jeremy aunt & uncle) in Lilburn. We had a great time! We ate & played out side which consisted of both kids & adults attempting to kick field goals( Doug, Jeremy's dad, is featured in the pics) with the hopes of an adult missing completely and busting their behind with it all being caught on tape so we could put on YouTube. No luck, no one fell, few field goals were kicked, but many laughs were heard! RockBand was also played, and wow how music was taken to a new level!!! I hope you enjoy the pics! Next we headed to my Moms house on Thanksgivng. This year it was pretty quiet which is very unusual for my side of the family. The big to-do was: "is there enough food" and WOW there was way too much!! We ran out of food at our last family get together so this will never happen again, we could have fed an army with all of the leftovers! After these festivities were over we headed to the Mtn. house for the weekend with Doug, Joan, Jason, Kim & the kids (the Glazes). It is a tradition that I have to go shopping on Black Friday with my mom so every year I get up around 4 am and drive back to Suwanee to meet up with her to shop til we drop!! Carly came with us this year which was so much fun. Carly is my 13 year old niece. I had so much fun having her tag along and I think she had a really good time too. Maybe her & I will have a new tradition.! Anyhow, this week was a GREAT one and it just goes to show how awesome God really is. The loved that was shared, shown, & experienced is amazing! I love our families and we love God! So let me end by saying Thank you God for all things that You have given & provided as I know it all comes from You!!! You are AWESOME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment