Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Atlanta Zoo








The Zoo was so much fun. The crew consisted of me & Brax, Kim, Reed, Will, Carla, Maddie & of course baby Ella!! We all had a fabulous time!!!

Brax really liked this one huge bird, it just paced back & forth and we had to watch it for literally a half hour!!! My favorite thing was getting Brax to be a gorilla!! He beats his chest and makes the sound while he spins in circles, it's quite entertaining!!! The kids also enjoyed ice cream and Brax & Maddie had a little love- hate thing going on while sitting on Willie B. They both were like "move over," "No. You move over." I swear these two are meant for each other it's like they are already boyfriend & girlfriend with the littel quarrels they have!!! I will say they are mighty cute together!

Brax also had a great time in the gift shop, he found a giraffe and this hat; oh this hat!! He had to have it, as you can see and it's WAY cute, NOT!!! But that's what he picked out and I will be darned if the kid doesn't wear it all the time!!! I guess he really knows what he wants!!

We all had a great time can not wait to go back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment