Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gone Fishin.....












Brax went fishing for th first time and it was so much fun and really cute too!
His nanny & papa bought him a cars life jacket and Cars fishing pole and I have to say he loved them both!

For the past week or so all I have heard from Brax is "I want to go fishing at Nanny's house" so we finally made it there and papa took Brax & his cousin will fishing~! At first, Brax just wanted to throw the pole in the water and we (me & papa) had to fish the pole out of the water. After these two instances Brax was all good! He sat and watched his bobber in the water and then he would stand up to reel the line back in. I think one of the cutest things was he would squat down to put the tip of the pole in the water (I think this was B's way to fish).

Although Brax did not catch a fish, Will did (a cat fish) and Brax immediately went to grab it! Brax didn't get to hold it but I know he would have if the opportunity would have arose.

The boys had a lot of fun and I know papa and I did too. It was really neat watching Brax and trying to keep him untangled from his own fishing line. Soemtimes I thought he was trying to catch himself the way he would get wrapped up in line!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment