Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow, Snow, & More snow!!!!


The gang at the top of the sledding hill...
Brax is getting ready for yet another trip down.
I swear the kid is fearless!


Adorable, what can I say!!!!

That a boy Brax, make everyone else work & you just stay along for the ride!!!
I knew I taught him well

Jer taking a little break, guess he needed some water!

Uncle Frank & Brax on the 4-wheeler!
I am really not sure who loved this more Frank or Brax!!!

Yet again, good job Brax...
Make Kassie do all the work!!
He's going to make a great supervisor or manager one day!

Oh My!!!
Jer is attempting to use a skateboard for a led,
hmmmmm.....
He's not so teenager anymore but it takes things like this to prove it!!
I love him for it anyway though,
cause it just shows he's still young at heart & plus it always makes for a great laugh!!!

Duchess loves the snow!!! She literally licked the snow for 5 minutes at a time!!
Brax cracked up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment