Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Joshua "Hudson" Glaze!!!


Our newest addition, Hudson, is growing fast in my belly!!!!


We are so excited to have another child on the way. I am currently 25 weeks pregnant & feeling every bit of it. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little guy! The picture above is my 12 week sonogram & the bottom one is my 18 week, which is when we found out that we were having another boy!! Two boys running wild in just a short time, WHEW, it's going to be CRAZY, but oh so much fun!!!

Everything is going really well this far. Hudson is steadily growing and the doctors say that all looks good. Thank the great Lord above! My due date is May 22nd but I will most likely have him somewhere around the 13th due to me having a c-section.
We will be delivering at Emory Johns Creek where Brax was born.
Hudson is named after Jeremy's cousin Joshua, hence, Joshua Hudson. We will be calling him Hudson so things aren't confusing. I will be doing his room in stars & airplanes and I am so ready to begin this project, I hope he likes it and it turns out well.
Keep posted on more to come with our little Hudson!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment