Sunday, April 10, 2011

Best Buddies!!!



Braxton & Luke!

BEST BUDDIES!!!!!!!!

Luke is one of our neighborhood friends. Braxton & Luke are the same age( Luke is a May Boy and Brax is June) and get along fabulous. We LOVE to go to Luke's to play. I usually hear "mom, can I ride my bike to Luke's house at least four times a day!" Luke's house is the central zone for all of us to play, I say all of us as because the parents hang out to, we always have our very own block party!!!

Kristy & Joe, Luke's parents are great. We really love this family. Luke has a little sister, Reese which is almost 7 months old (she & have the same birthday). I always joke around with Kristy by calling her Mrs Popularity because she knows everyone and is just one of the sweetest individuals I have ever met! Kristy was the first person that watched Braxton for me other than family & school, she will tell you I was a nervous wreck leaving him because this was shortly after his separation anxiety ended! He was a champ & had a blast! The above pictures are from the last time is from when B stayed with them literally all day & even fell asleep at their house while I was dealing with the cable guys at our new house.

This is the normal picture, the boys riding their bikes down he street! Brax & Luke are so cute they usually are having a conversation while riding down the road! who knows what they are really talking about but its serious business! One day we heard them talking about their dads, hmmm.... I thought that didn't start until later in life?

I am so glad we met The Mullvain's. they have been great neighbors and our hope is to be life long friends to watch our kids grow up together. God has really blessed us with their friendships. I will truly miss having them right up the road and hearing Brax say Mom, can I ride my bike to Luke's? We have promised each other to keep play-dates & to make sure the boys still see each other on a regular basis, I think this is for the boys but also for Kristy & I to as we really have became good friends!

Praise God for Great friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment