Monday, April 25, 2011

B's new hobby, kite flying!!!


Braxton has thoroughly enjoyed flying his kite,
well more so running with it and trying to make it fly....

Whatever works right????

What started this new thing was a boy at the park was doing a really good job flying his kite
& Mr. Brax wanted to do that to, so what do you know.....
Nanny bought him a kite at their next shopping adventure!!!!!

"Mom, lets fly my kite" is all I heard on a not so windy day, "great, I thought how am I, eight months pregnant, suppose to run with this kite to get it up in the air?"

Nevertheless, Brax did a fantastic job at flying his kite. He really enjoyed the so called "flying" (more so running) the kite a little in the air behind him. It was an awesome day & great to see my little guy enjoy something new!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment