Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Look how my Grandma dresses me....

Braxton doesn't stand a chance!!!!!

Joan, Braxton's grandma, is so funny!! She loves to do silly things that only grandparents can do! She has a few issues, I will call them!! I love you Joan, but it's true, you do!! LOL!!!
One of them is "the hat thing!" As you can see it was a sunny day ( all sunny days require a hat)and B just had to have a hat on! This is actually one of the more normal ones. Brax has told on Grandma (yes that's right he has told on grandma) & we have caught her doing some pretty CRAZY things to our BOY, like putting barrettes in his hair and so much hair spray that he looks like he belongs in the 80's!!! YIKES!! The excuse, his hair is in his eyes and it's bothering him! One day he had her curlers in his hair, yep the old fashion snap-in pink squishy curlers. Most likely the same ones that she wore to take Jer & Jason to school,when they were kids which I know they hated per their stories!! Like I said, I love you Joan & I promise I am not making fun of you, well maybe just a little but these are just a few of the things that are just too funny not to be published somewhere for Brax to remember!!!
Anyhow, Braxton loves his Grandma & Grandpa even with all the quirky things they do to him!
We love & appreciate all you do, and especially all these super silly things that make for GREAT CONVERSATION!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Can't wait for a LONG post with pictures of the new house!

    ReplyDelete