Sunday, February 20, 2011

Great Friends!


We ladies decided to hit the ice.....
Well, not really but we were really close to the rink
6 rows back & right beside the players!!!!
Thanks Allie for the great seat!

We had a girls night out that was much needed. Trisha, Allie, Heather, & I all went to the thrashers game this past Sunday night. It had been several years since I had been to a game and needless to say I want to go back. However, I am not sure if it was due to the ladies that I was with, the really great seats we had( the kids around us were able to get High 5's from players while they entered & exited the locker room, it was great to see the children's eyes light up!) or listening to Trisha yell "come on Kane" in this voice like none other. She, much less we, had no idea about any of the players but Trisha pointed Kane out & rolled with it!
It was hilarious!

We all had a great time together. It's always a pleasure hanging out with these ladies. Allie & Heather are two of my oldest & dearest friends, we go way back to middle school!!! Trisha, I met through Allie which we just became instant friends from the start! I love you girls & I thank God that you all are in my life!! I look forward to many more years together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment