Saturday, February 12, 2011

Truly Blessed

It was a special night in our house last night. We had our first family movie night and it was a big hit! We ordered pizza, cut up apples, watched Despicable Me, & popped popcorn. It was literally one of the most fun nights I have had in a long time. We had dinner picnic style in the living room. Brax was a huge help in preparing for the festivities he had to get the pizza from the pizza man, place our napkins on the blankets where each of us were to sit and most importantly bring our food to us, he's such a little helper. The movie was cute but no match to the adorable ways Brax chose to sit and of course how he wanted to serve both daddy and I are dinner & popcorn. I am so grateful for my little man and his kindness, Brax is truly an amazing kid and I am glad to say he's ours!

Tonight was special and I will always remember it. I think that this will become a tradition in our house, it was so much fun! Thank you God for a great family and for the love that we have for one another. God, you have truly blessed each of us and we can not thank You enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment