Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentines!!!


Valentines Day was a lot of fun we were low key but Braxton is so involved with everything it just makes it extra special! First thing Monday morning when B woke up he came into our room and told me "Mommy I have a card for you, remember?" It was so sweet and he was so excited to give it to me. He & Jer had put it in my nightstand drawer so he could easily get it in case Jer wasn't there to assist! Needless to say Brax did it all by himself! Mr. Independent is an understatement for this kid. All of this was followed with these sweet words, "Happy Balentines Mom!!!" Too sweet!! What a great way to start the day!


The days activities were planned, Brax & I had to get busy with Daddy's valentines things to make sure Jeremy's evening was filled love and happiness!!! So B and I made a steak dinner and Jeremy's favorite peanut butter cookies for desert! These were no ordinary cookies though. We made heart shape cookies which Braxton decorated with red & pink icing and sprinkles!!! Braxton loves to make cookies!!! Bax also picked out a baseball box of chocolates for dad and he wrote daddy's name on the card with the purple marker, it had to be the purple one!!!


We ended the night with Brax getting his gift, a Nerf gun!! He loves it & now we hear "let's shoot, where are my bullets, mom?" It is a real joy to see the eyes of Brax light up over such small things, like helping make dinner & drawing on his cards to each of us and more importantly telling both Daddy & I, "Happy Balentines day and I love you!!!" I will always remember these days and the special things that Brax does to make us smile and love him that much more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment